We know how stressful it is for people in a position needing to clear a property at this difficult time. The good news is that All Clear is dedicated to serving you safely, responsibly and promptly, and in strict adhesion to Government Guidelines on safe working https://www.gov.uk/guidance/government-advice-on-home-moving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
That is why we’ve devised a scheme allowing your works to proceed safely and promptly, with minimum disruption or risk to you, your family or the public.
Here’s some of the ways we can help you get your works done:
- Your free site survey and no obligation fixed quote can occur in your absence, by us collecting and returning keys from an agreed address, third party or agent. Your quote is delivered within 24 hrs by email.
- Alternatively, your works can be estimated using video – just Facetime us and walk through the property whilst speaking with our surveyor. We will answer all of your questions within the call and then send you a free estimate by email. If upon instruction we need to amend the estimate, we will explain why and do this prior to starting, leaving you fully in control. Call now to arrange a time to Facetime.
- Deep cleaning. For your extra peace of mind, we now include a complete deep clean and full sanitisation of the property post-works using our team of professional cleaners. This will allow you to market your property quickly and confidently.
Here’s how our Team will adhere to Gov Guidelines of safe working:
- We will contact you in advance to check that no member of the household if present is showing symptoms of coronavirus or self-isolating. If there is, works will be delayed until a suitable time.
- When surveying, we will observe strict social distancing measures and the 2m rule if we meet. Whilst not recommended by the Government, out of courtesy we will wear appropriate PPE, including face mask and gloves, as well as carrying our own hand sanitiser. We will also keep contact with any item within the house at an absolute minimum.
- When instructed, no work will be carried out by any person who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.
- When working we will wash our hands on entering the property using separate towels of paper towels and dispose of them safely after use.
- If you seek to be present during works, we will minimise contact with you and remain 2 metres apart at all times.
- We will use a buddy system to ensure that the same people work together when moving bulky items and furniture.
- We will bring own own refreshments and hand sanitiser so theres no need for catering.
Call today to arrange your free site survey and no obligation quote. It’s okay, it’s All Clear.
A LOCAL CLEARANCE COMPANY
Whatever the size or state of the property, we are experienced in clearing residences from Georgian terraces to town centre flats, all the way through to 4-bed detached family homes, returning your property in a condition ready for immediate marketing.
Market-leading 55% landfill diversion
THE EXTRA MILE
We’ll treat your property as if it were our own, carefully packing and removing all furniture and effects carefully and responsibly. Sensitive or personal information is securely disposed of, or can be returned to you upon completion if requested. We live by our transparency, providing a photo record of our finished work so you have peace of mind that the property is left fully cleared and ready for occupation.
A PROMISE TO YOU
Your expectations will be exceeded at every stage, from your initial enquiry through to completion of works.
With this benchmark, if you are not entirely happy, your fees will be waived and you will be invited to donate all, part or none to charity.
You can relax by benefiting from our accredited professional team, transparent quotes and an industry unique no-strings 100% satisfaction guarantee.
YOUR PROBLEM SOLVED
- Free, transparent no-obligation quotes
- No hidden extras, no horrible surprises
- Resaleable material fully accounted for
- Properties left vacuumed and ready for occupation
- No prepping by you before. No tidying up after
WE’RE PROUD OF OUR VALUES.
HERE’S HOW THEY BENEFIT YOU.
Clearance of 3-bedroom house and removal for the remainder for a downsize
In a word excellent! Initially I felt the price high, but after checking into it (with all the regulations they have to adhere to) they are very competitive. They were all very patient and friendly (not to mention strong), turned up on time and worked diligently until it was done. Frankly there was no way could have got through it without them. Terry is courteous, professional. There was a lot of hoarding going on and my partner at times found it difficult to let go, but Terry was patient and understanding and eased a very stressful time. Thank you!
Customer in Bognor Regis